New Zealand Hopped IPA
A full bodied and aromatic IPA that showcases the unique hops of New Zealand. Created by our Kiwi, Head Brewer Matt Clarke. Passionfruit, mango and apricot aromas and a citrus bitterness are balanced by the sweetness of English Maris Otter barley.
- SIBA NW 2017 Silver, Small Pack Strong Bitters & Pale Ales
- CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain 2016, Silver, Strong Bitters
- CAMRA Cumbria Beer of the Year 2014, Gold medal, Strong Bitters
- CAMRA Champion Strong Bitter of Cumbria 2012 Silver
- SIBA North 2011 Premium Strong Bitters Bronze
- Taste Cumbria 2013 Gold